When God is in the Midst


Wow! It’s so surreal to me that in less than 3 days I will be in Uganda! This is nothing but God because I had no desire to go to Africa but I believe that is where God is calling me. He has an assignment for me and I had to obey. So I go in excitement and anticipation because I know that this is all God!!

People keep asking me if I am afraid but I really am not afraid because I know God is leading me. I am excited and expectant to see God move. I have such a peace even though there are uncertainties like how are my bills going to get paid, what I will do when I get back, etc. But I know God is in control, He is ordering my steps, He has everything aligned and I will continue to give Him the glory because I know that He is in the midst of it all.

So as I continue to “walk by faith and not by sight”, I encourage you to do the same! I know there are desires that God has placed in your heart and dreams that you think are too big but NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING shall be impossible with God. He gave you that desire for a reason and only you can fulfill it. As I record all that I experience these next few months I pray that my testimony will bless each person that reads it!
Also, thank you to everyone who has prayed for me, gave encouragement and support. Means more than words can express!

Comments

  1. I am so proud of you because you were born for such a time as this. We know that it is God if it is bigger than us, and we cannot accomplish it within our own abilities. You are an awesome person, a phenomenal woman of God who is a living example for the world. Especially young people who are doing everything but living for God. Your needs are already met. God has abundant blessings in store for you, and as David said, " I have never seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." When you least expect it, he is going to bless you financially, spiritually, as He continues to build you up on every side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ma! Means so much. Receive it and Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blind Faith